- The representation of disabled people and the exercise of their citizenship ;
- What links between specialized and ordinary environment ?
- Access to sport and physical activity for disabled people.
Nonetheless, as a broad-based call for projects, these 3 topics are not obligatory and other topics could be presented.
Project leaders may be from any country in the world.
For non-French project leaders, at least 1 partnership with a French organisation must be established to develop international collaboration and promoting the results.
- The presentation of this call for projects that content all informations: criterias of selection and the process to become candidate.
- The form to be used to send to FIRAH your letter of intent.
CalendarCall for Projects will be placed online: 6 january 2022
Closing date for the submission of Letters of Intent: Midnight (Paris time), 21 march 2022 included
Announcement to project leaders of pre-selected and unselected Letters of Intent: 1 july 2022
Closing date for the submission of completed dossiers: Midnight (Paris time), 26 september 2022 included
Announcement to project leaders of the selected and unselected dossiers: 19 december 2022