The boardFIRAH's board is composed of 3 groups :
- group of the founders members: Axel Kahn, FIRAH’s president ; Guy Hagège, Nexem’s president, FIRAH’s Vice-President ; Jean-Louis Garcia, APAJH’s President, alternate Albert Prévos, FIRAH’s secretary ; Alain Rochon, APF France Handicap’s President, alternate Pascale Ribes, FIRAH’s treasury.
- group of qualified personality: Marie-Aline Bloch ; Bernadette Céleste ; Thierry Delerce ; Pascal Jacob.
- group of the foundation's friends: Isabelle Maupin, MAIF’s administrator, alternate Nathalie Touzin ; Jean-Manuel Kupiec, OCIRP’s deputy general manager, alternate Florence Sorin ; Stéphane Bridel, Fonds Handicap et Société par Intégrance’s Secretary general ; Marie Karoun, Groupe Vyv’s societal partnership manager, alternate Maddalena Aure ; Luc Gâteau, UNAPEI’s President.
The assembly of the friends of the foundation is composed of individuals and representatives of legal entities named by the Board of directors following the signing of the agreement stating their financial participation.
Within the board, the assembly is represented by 4 of its members (1/3 of the board). The role of the friends of the foundation is to contribute to promote the FIRAH's image and activities. It also works to increase the number of members of the assembly and through this, to develop the quantity and quality of the foundation's work.
Friends of the foundation include the following: the Groupe Vyv, the Fonds Handicap et Société par Intégrance, the MAIF, the MUTLOG, the OCIRP, the UNAPEI.
Ethical and Scientific Committee
This commitee ensures the relevance and the ethical and scientifical quality of the FIRAH’s activities.
The committee is international and a mix between researchers and stakeholders from the field.
- Jean Claude Ameisen - doctor, researchers – University of Paris Diderot - Honorary Chairman
Jean-François RAVAUD – INSERM Paris, France - President of the ethical and scientific committee
- Paula CAMPOS PINTO – Instituto Superior Técnico of Lisboa, Portugal - Vice President of the ethical and scientific committee
- Marie ABOUSSA – Nexem, France
- Soumia AMRANI – Member of National Human rights council, Marocco
- Pierre ANCET – University of Burgundy, France
- Vincent ANIORT – APF France Handicap, France
- Fabrice Blais – CCAH, France
- Jacques DURAND - APAJH, France
- Marie-Claire HAELEWYCK – University of Mons, Belgium
- Yves Jeanne – University of Lyon 2, France
- Murielle MAUGUIN – INS HEA, France
- Britt-Marie Martini-Willemin – University of Genève, Switzerland
- Donata PAGETTI – Member of the board of Autism Europe and European Disability Forum – Italy
- Yves PILLANT – Trainer - France
- Bruno POLLEZ – LADAPT - France
- Philippe PUDLO – University of Valenciennes, France
- Jean-François QUILLIEN – CNSA, France