The FIRAH General Call for Projects is broad-based, complementing other Calls for Projects on specific topics launched in 2019.
This year, the General Call for Projects defines early intervention; education for children and young people, from to pre-school to university; exercise of citizenship and representation. Nonetheless, the FIRAH would be interested in proposals on different topics.
Note also that this Call for Projects concerns all types of disability, and all ages. It is international: project leaders and research fields can be from anywhere in the world.
- The presentation of this call for projects that content all informations : criterias of selection and the process to become candidate
- The form to be used to send to FIRAH your letter of intent.
- The form to be used to send to FIRAH your full project proposal.
- The guideline to complete the full project proposal's form.
- 7 January 2019 - Launch of the call for projects;
- 25 March 2019, midnight - Deadline for letters of intent;
- 21 June 2019 - Announcement to project leaders of letters of intent that were short-listed and those that were declined;
- 30 September 2019, midnight - Deadline for the full project proposal;
- 9 December 2019 – Announcement to project leaders concerning selected and declined proposals.