This year, the General Call for Projects has the following priorities:
- education for children and young people with disabilities from to pre-school to university;
- exercise of citizenship and representation;
- and disability considerations during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Nonetheless, as a broad-based call for projects, these 3 topics are not obligatory and other topics could be presented.
Project leaders may be from any country in the world.
For non-French project leaders, at least 1 partnership with a French organisation must be established to develop international collaboration and promoting the results.
Comparative research concerning several countries with a French field research are particularly awaited.
- The presentation of this call for projects that content all informations: criterias of selection and the process to become candidate.
- The form to be used to send to FIRAH your letter of intent.
Call for Projects will be placed online: 7 january 2021
Closing date for the submission of Letters of Intent: Midnight, 22 march 2021
Announcement to project leaders of pre-selected and unselected Letters of Intent: 25 june 2021
Closing date for the submission of completed dossiers: Midnight, 27 september 2021
Announcement to project leaders of the selected and unselected dossiers: 13 december 2021.