The FIRAH General Call for Projects is broad-based, complementing other Calls for Projects on specific topics launched in 2020.
This year, the General Call for Projects has the following priorities:
- education for children and young people with disabilities, from to pre-school to university;
- exercise of citizenship and representation.
Nonetheless, the FIRAH would be interested in proposals on different topics.
The FIRAH may also select high-quality projects on other topics, if such projects meet the 6 selection criteria of this call for Projects.
Project leaders may be from any country in the world. For non-French project leaders, special attention will be paid to projects carried out in partnership with a French organization to develop international collaboration in this field and promoting the results or the research in France with adequate French translation especially for implementation support tools.
Comparative research concerning several countries with a French field research are particularly awaited.
- The presentation of this call for projects that content all informations: criterias of selection and the process to become candidate.
- The form to be used to send to FIRAH your letter of intent.
- The form to be used to send to FIRAH your full project proposal.
- The guideline to complete the full project proposal's form.
9 January 2020 - Launch of the call for projects;
23 March 2020, midnight - Deadline for letters of intent;
26 June 2020 - Announcement to project leaders of letters of intent that were short-listed and those that were declined;
28 September 2020, midnight - Deadline for the full project proposal;
14 December 2020 – Announcement to project leaders concerning selected and declined proposals.